In 2014, Secret Solstice began their summer music festival under the midnight sun, and from the beginning it has set itself apart with its excellent international lineup and truly original side-parties, like an all-night rave deep inside the glacier far below the surface, and jaw-dropping ticket packages, like the $200,000 ticket with a long, long, LONG list of perks beyond the “usual” VVIP offerings of luxury accommodations, all-access passes, a private executive saloon car and chauffeur on-call 24/7, and a private performance by a headlining act.
(Mere mortals without unlimited credit limits can buy a equally exciting and soul-fulfilling Secret Solstice 2016 tickets and travel packages right here, on Nordic Spotlight.)
This year, how can Secret Solstice top that 200k ticket? With the world’s first million dollar festival ticket. That’s right. One. Million. Dollars.
What does one million dollars get you at Secret Solstice 2016? Glad you asked. Here’s some of what this ticket includes:
- Private chartered business jet (Gulfstream G300 or similar) return to Iceland from any destination on Earth for six people
- 24/7 access to two luxury cars, personal drivers, and private security for the entire week in Iceland
- Luxury 6-room villa for 7 nights in the center of Reykjavík over the Secret Solstice 2016 festival week
- Exclusive admittance to Secret Solstice 2016 for six people, including chaperoned access to off-limits areas of the festival site where possible
- Access to the sold out Secret Solstice presents Inside The Volcano event, the world’s first concert inside a volcano over the Secret Solstice 2016 weekend, including helicopter transfers from Reykjavík
- Private viewing areas for all major acts at Secret Solstice 2016, where possible
- Access to the private VIP artists bar on the festival site, only accessible by main stage artists and super-VIP guests
- The world famous Blue Lagoon reserved privately for an evening for the ticket purchasers and their invited guests, plus helicopter transfers for the ticketholders to the Blue Lagoon from Reykjavík
- Access to the sold out Secret Solstice presents Inside The Glacier event, the world’s only event inside Langjökull glacier, including. helicopter transfers from Reykjavík
- Access to the Secret Lagoon party in a 120+ year-old geothermal lagoon (Iceland’s oldest), including helicopter transfers from Reykjavík
- Access to Secret Solstice 2016’s Midnight Sun Boat Party
- Private concert outside Reykjavík by prominent Icelandic act in a lava field, including helicopter transfers to the location
- Private show at the guests’ holiday residence in Iceland by prominent Icelandic act
- Private half-day Icelandic nature helicopter tour, to experience Iceland’s incredible natural sights from the air, with champagne lunch at a geothermal hotspot
- Personal engraved and framed memorial ticket for each guest, made from Icelandic lava rock
- 24/7 access to personal assistants during your stay in Iceland
- Private Icelandic dining experience with a prominent Icelandic chef personal chef at your holiday residence on a chosen night during your stay
- Private Icelandic food experiences on site at Secret Solstice 2016 on request
- Introductions where possible to Secret Solstice 2016 artists
- All food/drinks at Secret Solstice 2016, including hyper-premium drinks
- Private whale & dolphin watching tour
- Private airplane day tour over Iceland’s south coast, including Vatnajökull glacier and the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon
- Midnight sun glacier walk on top of a glacier in Iceland with the sun still up after midnight, including helicopter transfers from Reykjavík, and a private glacier snowmobile experience
- Private tours of any additional Icelandic holiday/tourist experiences where possible, with time permitting
…and that list is only going to get longer as the festival date approaches.
If, like us, you find a million dollar festival ticket a bit out of reach, take heart in the fact that Secret Solstice 2016 tickets and travel packages are available and affordable. See you there?