Hendrik Petur Sigurdsson has been a fixture on the Icelandic club scene since the ’80s, helping to build what is now a thriving DJ and electronic music community. His appeal lay not only in his deft mixing skills but his golden ear for great remixes and banging tracks that, when combined in a set, will set a crowd into a frenzy.
You’ll hear just what we mean when you dive into this brilliant mix he made for us, that pulls from an international roster of electronic music geniuses like Berliners BONDI and Mano Le Tough, U.K. artists Jamie XX and Pet Shop Boys, and Nordic creators Trentemøller and WhoMadeWho.
1. You’ve Been Fooled (Original Mix) – BONDI
2. Father Of Birds (Original Mix) – Benno Blome, Hopperider
3. Nesh (Original Mix) – Scuba
4. Last Exit (Original Mix) – Andre Lodemann
5. Reste (Original Mix) – Olivier Giacomotto, Noir
6. … Even Though You’re With Another Girl (Pantha Du Prince Vocal Version) – Trentemoller
7. Energy Flow (DJ Koze’s Splasher Remix) – Mano Le Tough
8. Atlas (Adriatique Remix)- Marc Romboy, Stephan Bodzin
9. SeeSaw (Nic Fanciulli Remix) – Jamie XX, Romy
10. Ahnongay (Original Mix) – Inner City
11. Warg (Original Mix) – Recondite
12. Hi & Low (Konstantin Sibold Acid Mix) – WhoMadeWho
13. Keep It Low feat. Chris Liebing (Chris Liebing Mix) – Chris Liebing, Loco Dice
14. Inner Sanctum (Carl Craig C2 Juiced Rmx) – Pet Shop Boys